Tuesday, July 19, 2011

50 Comments Challenge - Best Comments Posted 3

Anonymous said...
19 July 2011 8.28am commenter.. There's issues with the system as I even tried to post up more than 3 times. There's no verification code thus I would conclude it as a system error. This might not be what the founder deleted, unless you see your post like the above post as "This post has been removed by the author." than I'm speechless. Anyway, woman cheating on guys is lesser as compare to guy cheating on gals. and in any even if you mentioned that gals do cheat, why not you open a blog and start doing what the founder has done. I have started a team out of this "circle" it's more of a common interest and I tell you, it's not easy at all. Of cuz, couple break up anot, it would be their own mutual trust. Show me a photo of my wife and another guy, I would question her. She say no, I'll agree with her answer. It's as simple as that. Lastly, you are married and have a wonderful wife like me, why would you wan to "fame" GC? Fair or not, a person doesn't have 3 head 6 limbs. He/she can't do as much as anyone. We have the same 24 hours 1 head 2 hand 2 legs. If you think she could, you could do it as well. =) Just my 2 cents of comments.

2 comments:

  1. I salute to the efforts of the ladies whom have spend their time and efforts in exploring the different places of Geylang where some men will go to satisfy their small heads. After getting to know about this website thru the chinese newsppr, I was curious about what information or pictures I can see. As I used to have a bf whom cheats on me with other femaleS, I understand that seeing is believing and having a website that will give this information is what gf/wife whom suspects their partner of fucking a prostitute will appreciate very much. But sadly, I can't find new updated photos easily that I'll consider "just in time" on this website. (For eg see already can confront him within a week?) But the simple mapping of the geylang "messy" even number lorongs are very informative, same for the carpark. From my previous b#$t@rd bf, I got to know a forum samm*b*y written by and for all the lusty boys and men which gives detailed info on where they can go to look for their hunt and even the names of the prostitutes are mentioned. Ironically that forum is very organised and informative, feeding the fantasies of the morally twarted males. I realise that men that will cheats will always cheats. Even if they reach the age of 60s or 70s, as long as their small head can stand. (The worst are irresponsible perverts whom have sex with prostitutes or other girls and dun use protection and still act like they are goody boys whom dun go for paying sex, go back home and have free sex with their gf/wife without protection again !!) So hopefully, your efforts will be a WAKE UP CALL to all gfs/wife whom suspects their partners of cheating. (Btw, if you have advertisements/ information of private detectives on your website, it will be good for ladies whom might need them. As prostitutes are not limited to Geylang area.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://geylanghunter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete