Monday, September 12, 2016

Uber Sex in SG

Lately, my colleagues told me that Uber Pool encourages guys to know girls during the share car ride.
Some guys even  manage to get the phone numbers of the girls and dated them out!

The conversation starts like this"
Guy : " Did u like to use UberPool?"
Girl: " Yes, i  do because i like to meet handsome guys! hahaha"
Guy : " I also like to meet pretty gals like u!"
Girl : " What your number?"
Guy : " Let me key in for you..."
--------Bingo!


I would try to sit on a UBER POOL ride from tomorrow onwards to see whether i can meet any handsome guy! :P


3 comments:

  1. Thats how some girls do to get her pools of drivers number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity and I had no proof for months, I was referred to Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him


    ReplyDelete
  3. I sincerely didn’t like the idea, but this is my way of saying thank you to the Quora user that recommended a hacker (ETHICALHACKERS009@GMAIL.COM)


    I hired him for a very private and difficult matter of helping me hack a my spouse’s phone and social networks and some other personal stuffs and he far exceeded my expectations. which Jeremie, helped me get the info(whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs etc) faster and cheaper than I had imagined. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. he is a fantastic investigator and a great person. If you need a professional, reliable and efficient hacker, then you should contact this guy ; ETHICALHACKERS009@GMAIL.COM
    Y ou can also call him or send him a text +16692252253

    ReplyDelete