Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Interview Requests by Local Media

Lian He Wan Bao, Razor Videos and My Paper have got into contact with me for an interview.
I am thinking whether to let one of my team member goes into interview with them.
I will be risking the exposure of my team member.
I need to reconsider this seriously.

I have already replied My  Paper's journalist(David) most of the queries he posted to me. Those working with him, can get hold of him to get the insider information i never revealed before.

Founder,
Geylang Checker

3 comments:

  1. U should not exposed yourselves. Too risky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck girls. God bless you. Hope you don't get into trouble with whoever you snap or accused wrongly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dress up like our SPF STAR (SPECIAL TACTICS AND RESCUE) lor during interview

    ReplyDelete